Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

And So We Begin Again!!!

We are officially starting to try again!  I am pretty excited.  :)  Now if only that excitement could turn into results.

Since we are starting anew and we used all of the previous donor that we had purchased (a total of 6 vials), we decided to switch it up this time.  We still got some of the more important qualities we were looking for in a donor but this time we were more concerned about the effectiveness of the little guys.  I am sorry I can only be patient so long and spend so much money on the "perfect" donor and have no results.  The end result after all is conception and if that is not occurring than you will just keep spending money and emotional debt and never receive the result you are looking for.  Isn't that what Einstein said the definition of insanity is?  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  SO, a new donor it is!

I am also excited about the timing, if I get pregnant within the first couple of tries it will work out well with my work.  

Something else I am going to do different this time is try to continue to living normally and not hyper obsessing about everything.  I am hoping that by doing this I will relax and enjoy the experience a little more.  

Wish us lots o' sticky baby dust!  And as always you can follow along by checking the tracker at the top of my blog that tells you what point I am at.

Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back my friend. I am so excited for you two. Chat soon.

    ReplyDelete