Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cricket... Cricket...

My apologizes to everyone who has visited my page looking for an update to no avail!  I have been so bad, I finally get pregnant and poof drop off the face of the planet.  Well for those of you that have gone through this before you know just how exhausting the first trimester can be.  Seriously, I was not prepared for the fatigue at all.  It totally took my surprise.  There have been loving joking comments such as "Junelle's boring" and "I basically already have a kid, I feed her, burp her, and send her to bed".  It's been bad.

Here is was my typical first trimester schedule:

4:45am... Wake up and hit snooze, crawl out of bed, force myself to shower and get ready for work. Grabbing a rice cake or soda cracker along the way.

7:15am... Get to work, and try not to fall asleep at my computer.  Eat small meals through out the day, keep my garbage can right next to my chair, and when all else fails suck on preggo pops and saltines and pray.

6:00pm... Get home from work, go straight to the bathroom then straight to kitchen and grab anything within edible distance.  The key for me I found was not going too long without eating.  An empty stomach equaled the worst nauseau

7:15pm... After eating dinner, putting on sweats, doing MAYBE one productive thing around the house, fall asleep on the couch and Dayleen has to remind me to shove off to bed.

11:00pm... Get up and pee

1:30am.... Get up and pee, AGAIN

3:00am... Are you kidding me?  How much is too much for a bladder to take?????

4:45am... Do it all over again.

As you can see, there wasn't much time for me to blog, which I admittedly was sad about.  Because I have been looking forward to journaling this adventure with you.  Now that I am feeling a little better and can actually make it to 8:30pm hopefully I will be able to fill you with more musings and insights to my fun and cranky journey.  

One more thing:  My props go out to moms with several kids, I have no idea how you do it but more power to you.  My poor dogs have been neglected.  Certainly the necessities of food, water, and going potty have been met but hardly extra curricular activities.  Thank God the warrior princess is home right now.  But you have all my respect.  It seems crazy that anyone could do this and still have little ones running around.  

Finally for your viewing pleasure here are the pictures from the last ultrasound we had of the sesame seed, the uncooperative little seed that it was being:




No comments:

Post a Comment